Are you bookworms? The filigree metal bookmarks can be filled with resin! Also suitable as a gift for other bookworms 😉
Don’t be afraid to use these filigree bookmarks! They are easier to fill than you think and you only need very little UV resin.
Bookmark Craft with UV Resin: Japanese Fan
Short instructions: Japanese Fan
- Use only thin UV resin with a bookmark!
- Mix your UV resin with the colours you want to use. You can use our UV resin pigments or like I did in this case artist chalk.
- Fill the openings with one colour and fix them immediately with the UV torch!
- Repeat step three until you have filled the complete shape.
- (optional) Stick a few rhinestones with a little UV resin in the small holes of the fan.
- Tie a ribbon to the bookmark
Materials: Japanese Fan
- thin UV resin
- bookmark fan gold design 1
- bookmark fan gold design 2
- bookmark fan gold design 3
- bookmark fan gold design 4
- artistic chalk
- or our pigment set
Bookmark Craft with UV Resin: Goldfishes
My second project with the goldfish box was the metal bookmark. It looks beautiful as it is, but I wanted to decorate it with blue UV resin. I love this transparent Blue! ? The less pigment you use, the brighter it is. The bookmark will be also available individually in a few weeks!
Short instructions: Goldfishes
- Stick the bookmark on the tape upside down.
- Mix clear UV resin with Blue pigment.
- Spread the colored UV resin in the bookmark with a tooth stick.
- In-between, cure with the UV torch.
- Finish curing it in the UV nail lamp (front and back).
- Goldfish Box
- UV box (or the sun) – any 36 watt UV nail lamp
- baking paper and tooth stick to mix
Two additional tips: Always fill the bookmark on the back and cure often in between with the UV flashlight! Then nothing can mix through an overspill and mistakes can be wiped off! ?
In our online shop you will find a large selection of beautiful bookmarks to tinker with UV resin.