My second project with the goldfish box was the metal bookmark. It looks beautiful as it is, but I wanted to decorate it with blue UV resin. I love this transparent Blue! ? The less pigment you use, the brighter it is. The bookmark will be also available individually in a few weeks!
- Stick the bookmark on the tape upside down.
- Mix clear UV resin with Blue pigment.
- Spread the colored UV resin in the bookmark with a tooth stick.
- In-between, cure with the UV torch.
- Finish curing it in the UV nail lamp (front and back).
- Goldfish Box
- UV box (or the sun) – any 36 watt UV nail lamp
- baking paper and tooth stick to mix