I’m late, I’m late! For the very important date! ? Do not worry that much, white rabbit! ?
All materials for this pendant are included in the Alice Box – except the varnish pen used for the dial on the small pocket watch. The watch is glued to the rabbit bezel.
- Mix thin UV resin with the pigments white and strawberry.
- Graduate strawberry separately with white and blue pigment for light pink and dark purple.
- Pour a bit colored resin in the bezel, distribute and cure it at will.
- Repeat with the other colors until the bezel is full. It’s best to start with dark purple and work your way up in layers. If a border does not look clean, you can easily cover it up in a new layer.
- Finally, allow to harden completely on both sides in the UV lamp.
- Put some clear thin UV resin in the frame and distribute.
- Add the heart crystal and eye to the liquid layer.
- Cure with the UV flashlight and harden it in the nail lamp.
- Fill the small pocket watch with white resin and cure it.
- Draw the watch dial with a varnish pen.
- Apply a clear coat and place the rhinestone. You can also use thick UV resin if your pocket watch should be puffy.
- Fix with the UV flashlight.
- (optional) Roughen the back of the pocket watch with a file.
- Stick the pocket watch with UV resin on the rabbit’s arm.
- Cure with the UV lamp and let it harden completely in the nail lamp.