The new black pigment that you get with the Halloween Box or individually in the shop glows eerily green in the dark! ? You can use it in two ways – right after mixing it with UV resin or let it sit a while and then draw patterns. Which bat do you like better?
- Stick the bezel on the tape.
- Mix clear UV resin with Black phosphorescent pigment.
- (optional) let it sit for approximately 10 minutes
- Spread the colored UV resin in the bezel.
- (optional) draw a pattern with a tooth stick (only if you let it sit)
- Cure with the UV torch.
- Finish curing it in the UV nail lamp on both sides.
- (optional) Add another layer of clear UV resin and cure it.
- Halloween Box
- UV box (or the sun) – any 36 watt UV nail lamp
- baking paper and tooth stick to mix