We are currently trying western magic. For example, this small magic circle which we can always carry with us. As a magician something like this is absolutely necessary ?
- Mix thin UV resin with white pigment and fill the bezel with it
- Spread the UV Harz – with opaque colours it’s important to make sure that there are no bubbles hiding – you can let it sit while and afterwards pop the bubbles with the lighter
- (optional) Put some photochromatic Glitter on the still liquid resin
- Cut the desired magical circle from the clear film sheet and slowly let it glide on the still liquid resin
- Cure with the UV torch and put it into the nail lamp for 3 minutes
- Turn it over and leave it in the nail lamp for another 3 minutes
- Spread some thin or thick UV resin on the bezel – if you use thin Dünn- oder dickflüssiges klares UV Harz auf der Lünette verteilen – f you take thin, make sure to keep the layer thin or the resin may spill over the bezel!
- (optional) Place additional ornaments and rhinestones
- Cure it with the UV torch and let it harden completely in the nail lamp!