The I of PIXIE is pretty colorful, and completely without pigment! ? The Rainbow Glitter style is easy to achieve with mixed glitter in different colors and thick UV resin. I particularly like the ‘frosted look’ – just sand the surface with finer sandpaper! ?
- Mix thick UV resin with different colored glitter.
- (optional) You can thicken your UV resin by putting it in the fridge for some minutes.
- Add the different glittered resin in the silicone mold one by one.
- Cure it with the UV torch and let harden it completely in the UV nail lamp on both sides.
- Fill up the silicone mold with clear UV resin.
- Sand the glittered side a bit with finer sand paper (about 600 grit).