I love my Galaxy X !!! ? I used four different colors and of course the UV glitter. Even if you no longer see the color change if used in colored UV resin, the glitter has a great golden base shimmer and is a good mix. ✨
- Mix Blue, Green, Purple and Black Pigment with thin UV resin.
- Add some photochromatic glitter to all colors.
- Drop the colors in the silicone mold. Use black more at the borders.
- Cure it with the UV torch and let harden it completely in the UV nail lamp on both sides.
- Fill up the silicone mold with clear UV resin.
- Add golden galaxy inlays and arrange them as you like it.
- Cure with the UV torch.
- Let it harden completely in the UV nail lamp.
- Dome with thick UV resin.
There’s an article on how to ‘dome’ correctly here in the blog.