We continue with a flowery I. ? I have not worked much with dried flowers, it takes more practice (and probably patience) to arrange them beautifully and as free from bubbles as possible. The instructions include the steps I left out – they are marked with a *. Had I followed them, the flowers would not have floated up out of arrangement… ? Have you worked a lot with flowers?
- Mix White Pigment with thin UV resin.
- Fill it in the silicone mold and spread it evenly.
- Cure it with the UV torch and let it harden in the UV nail lamp on both sides.
- Add a bit of clear UV resin. *
- Arrange the flowers as you like best.
- Cure with the UV torch. *
- Fill up the silicone mold with clear UV resin.
- Carefully press bubbles out of the leaves with a silicone tool.
- Cure with the UV torch.
- Let it harden completely in the UV nail lamp.
- Dome with thick UV resin.
There’s an article on how to ‘dome’ correctly here in the blog.