I finished my first letter! I’m very pleased with how the P (of PIXIE) turned out, it’s completely leveled and I didn’t even have to sand it ? To make the inlays pop more I domed it with thick UV resin as a finish.
- Mix Blue Pigment with thin UV resin.
- Fill it in the silicone mold and spread it evenly.
- Cure it with the UV torch.
- Fill up the silicone mold with clear UV resin.
- Add shells, sand, and golden inlays and arrange them as you like it.
- Cure with the UV torch.
- Let it harden completely in the UV nail lamp.
- Dome with thick UV resin.
There’s an article on how to ‘dome’ correctly here in the blog.