Many will wonder what to do with the round metal frames that I added to the cat box. Due to the simple shape, you can let your imagination run more freely, and with a glue-on-bail, it becomes a splendid pendant – @yukis_resindreams crafts one here with the material from the cat box! The cute stickers look great on the white background ?
- Stick the metal frame on the tape.
- Mix White and Black pigment respectively with thin UV resin.
- Fill the metal frame with the white UV resin and make a thin layer which reaches the borders.
- Drop-in black UV resin with a needle.
- Cure with the UV torch and harden it completely with the UV nail lamp (front and back).
- Apply the stickers.
- Fill the bezel with clear UV resin.
- Cure with the UV torch.
- Finish curing it in the UV nail lamp.
Instructions on how to apply a glue-on-bail are also available in our blog.